Monday, October 19, 2009

Creepy Business

I took some photos over the weekend that I'm really excited about, so I'm posting them here before I even present them to my class. I set them up by putting playing cards in the sink and getting them damp and then dropping ink on them, and I love how in black and white the ink looks like blood. The hands are from the Peter Petrelli action figure and are now stained grayish from all the ink.

















A few more where I'm playing with dripping the devloper onto the paper and bending the paper while shining the light on it:










And because I can't seem to go through a week without photographing something Harry Potter related:


4 comments:

  1. These photos are incredible Karen. I'm glad they came out so well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top one, with the key, the best. Are you enjoying the whole photography process?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely amazing Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your work is excellent, really good! I've enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete