Friday, October 30, 2009

Color Spellbook

For Color class, we had an assignment to make a book with pages that represented each of the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors on both white and black backrounds. Being the nerd that I am, I decided to make it a spellbook based off the spells from Harry Potter. Some were easy, like Lumos and Incendio for yellow, and some were obvious after a little thought, like Levicorpus, a spell made up by Half-Blood Prince, for purple. Some of them I just kind of went off a gut feeling, and I think they all turned out nicely. Below are photos of the actual book and then the digital version of the entire book. It's not lined up exactly right here, but in the actual book the lines flow into each page perfectly. Also, the colors got a bit screwed up in all the changing programs and saving for web, but you get the idea. Enjoy!























Full Book
[LARGE FILE]

7 comments:

  1. OMFG KAREN! this is the coolest thing ever! EVER! EVARRRRRRR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so incredibly much!
    can I haz?! :D
    this is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't view the full book :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! So impressive. I would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very clever Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I'd probably buy it, lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU´RE MY HEROE!!!!! It´s a really good work:)

    ReplyDelete